President of Iconic Beauty, Model & Influencer Episode 017: Creating a Place for Others to Fit In
Bryiana Dyrdek is a woman that wears many crowns. As an internationally recognized model and beauty queen, clothing designer, President of Iconic Beauty, philanthropist and entrepreneur, she knows a thing or two about forging her own path. Today, she talks with us about overcoming a life threatening illness and years of bullying to go on and win World’s Perfect Miss, and the journey that led her to step into her own voice and now help others create their dream life. She is open and vulnerable about her challenges, her love and dedication to her husband Rob and their two children, and welcomes every part of yesterday as a learning lesson for tomorrow.
What You’ll Hear in This Episode:
● Bryiana’s life threatening disease that led to her participating in Make A Wish, and how her dream of swimming with dolphins made her realize she wanted more out of life.
● Why no matter what we have gone through, or how much others may doubt us, there is always a chance clean the slate and make your life what you want it to be.
● The extreme bullying Bryiana experienced in school, all the way up until high school and how it shaped her mission to help others feel accepted.
● How Bryiana got into pageantry, and even paid for her own way to participate.
● What it was like for Bryiana to win World’s Perfect Miss, and why the win felt even better because she competed fully as herself.
● Her brave move to leave her hometown and go to LA to pursue her dream, and yes, she really did get discovered while eating a restaurant.
● Her decision to pose in Playboy, and the way it opened up her opportunities.
● How she met her husband Rob, and their deep romance even from the first date.
● Bryiana’s story about postpartum anxiety and depression, and the turning point that made her realize she needed help.
● Why self love and self care is the most important thing we can do to light the path for the ones we love.
● More about Iconic Beauty, the women’s empowerment brand that Bryiana started.
●What’s next for Bryiana, both professionally and personally.
● How it is to live life in the spotlight with a husband that also has a massive following, and how she navigates living publicaly in social media.
Journey Into the Inner Circle:
@CarrieADoll - Twitter
@carriedollconsulting - Instagram
Carrie Doll - Facebook