Author of Big Little Legends, Keynote Speaker,
Episode 173: Unlocking Your Inner Legend with Gair Maxwell
International keynote speaker & author Gair Maxwell is a global authority on helping organizations create iconic, “larger-than-life” brands that attract legions of customers and top talent – without having to resort to “pushy” sales or marketing tactics. Gair has presented his unconventional business strategies with audiences across 38 U.S. states, 10 Canadian provinces, the UK, Europe Mexico, Latin America and the Far East; revealing his compelling approach to long-term brand building that has helped some clients achieve 15-20X growth. His many professional accomplishments include:
* “Speaker of the Year” Award by TEC Canada in 2012
* Over 600 presentations with Vistage International - the world’s largest CEO Peer Advisory Group
* Author of “NUTS, BOLTS AND A FEW LOOSE SCREWS”, available through Amazon.com
* Associate Faculty at world-famous Wizard Academy, based in Austin, TX
* Host of the TEC Canada podcast, "The Leadership Standard"
A former broadcaster, Gair racked up 10,000+ interviews and 30,000+ broadcasts in an award-winning radio and television career in his native Canada. The son of a former pro golfer, Gair is a lifelong fan of the Pittsburgh Steelers, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin and Van Halen. An avid military history buff, he also becomes a human marshmallow for his three grandchildren, an adorable pair of cocker spaniels named Theodore and Sophie as well as a beagle-mix rescue who answers to Maggie.
For more info on Gair and his many projects, follow him on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, or visit his website.
Journey Into the Inner Circle:
@CarrieADoll - Twitter
@Carrie Doll - Facebook
@carriedollconsulting - Instagram